For episode 300 we decided to celebrate with a live, interactive recording. We streamed it on YouTube and many of you joined us from around the world with questions, comments and more. Here’s the replay, that might not make as much sense given some of the visual gestures involved in the original, but hopefully it works.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Some of the topics this week:
- Qantas is cutting most international flights through March 2021
- EL AL is in a financial mess and the leading private bailout offer is questionable
- AirBnB wants you to make a donation to their hosts to help keep them solvent.
- Long-haul train rides can be amazing
- Emirates brings the A380 back into service at LHR/CDG, with more to come
- PDX opens an extension on Terminal E
We also talked about a bunch of video series and other neat things during the show. Stephan promised some links in the show notes but, as expected, that didn’t come to fruition. Sorry (not sorry) about that.
Enjoy the show, and know that we intend to do live recordings like this more often, hopefully with better advance notice to you as listeners.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.