British Airways confirmed last week that the company’s 747s will not carry passengers again. And Qantas had a spectacular send off for its 747s as they, too, are retired.
Also in this week’s episode:
- ZIM Flugsitz filed for insolvency protection, as did Global Eagle. Both are still operating as they restructure their finances.
- Etihad and Boeing are cooperating on a new EcoDemonstrator 787-10 aircraft
- EAG hopes to have a 70-seat hybrid electric aircraft in service by 2028
- Dan Coleman and Dr. Joe Leader are our guests, talking about how the FTE APEX Virtual Expo is shaping up.
- FlightPath3D won a couple awards in a recent hackathon for API integrations on their mapping platform
The Weekly Wrap is made possible by the support of West Entertainment.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.