Hot weather across the country and some hot topics for discussion on this week’s show.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The British Airways 747s are really gone, effective immediately
- Icelandair fired all its flight attendants, with plans to use pilots for safety briefings (then backed down)
- Can Sabre (or the other GDS/PSS platforms be used for for track & trace
- Lounges at LCY
- UA/LHGroup/AA/IAG letter trying to get a TATL “bubble” established
- JetBlue and American Airlines have an interesting new partnership coming for NYC/Boston
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A bunch of pilots lost their FAA license thanks to a rogue inspector
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.