Some more sincere than others, but, hey, that’s pretty much the standard MO around here. On the plus side, this week’s show (hopefully) needs no apologies as we’re talking through some really interesting topics.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Face covering rules are getting more serious, but it could deliver an adverse impact to disabled travelers
- Brussels is reported to be getting a US CBP pre-clearance station, which is an interesting choice
- Emirates will provide COVID-related insurance to all passengers, though there are plenty of holes in the coverage
- OneWorld upgrade awards are on the horizon, but we’re not that excited
- GoAir will let passengers buy as many seats as they want on board
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Can Delta really get to zero cash burn by EoY?
- Will CARES (or HEALS) keep airline employees on the payrolls?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.