We’re talking through the new Aeroplan program a bit in this weeks show because, well, we like that sort of thing.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Chicago is using social media to enforce quarantine rules and Fozz thinks there might be some active resistance at play
- The US State Department and CDC rolled back the global travel ban but there are still lots of places to not go or that won’t take in US visitors
- United Airlines is giving its top elites – Global Services members – domestic lounge access in 2021, just in case they start traveling again
- Qatar Airways might be fronting cash for Delta Air Lines to invest in LATAM during its bankruptcy reorganization
- Alaska Airlines launched a (now over) BOGO sale that, combined with blocked middle seats, makes buying a whole row easy
- Qantas is parking even more planes in Victorville, suggesting that it has no expectation of long-haul services returning anytime soon
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including a discussion on the ethics of travel right now.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
Comments are closed.