The TSA routinely comes up with interesting and innovative ways to be annoying. But charging passengers extra to verify their identity if they lose their ID might be a new low.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The Biden/Harris presidential campaign is bucking tradition and not booking a charter plane for the candidate
- Cape Air grounded its Tecnam P2012s due to not mechanical or technical issues that sound a lot like they might be mechanical or technical
- United Airlines plans a bunch of new non-hub Florida routes for Christmas
- Breeze is running into some opposition in its plan to take over the Compass AOC and get into the air faster
- Lufthansa Group’s latest potential fleet restructuring could see even more types retired
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including a stolen Spanish Civil Guard helicopter
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.