With the release of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and the fact that we can’t travel for real right now we did the next best thing, getting Jason Rabinowitz on the show to talk about pretending to fly from home and how he pulled it off, even using a Mac rather than an expensive gaming PC.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- ExpressJet shutting down faster than expected
- Should Anchorage be a TPAC passenger hub
- The Faroe Islands continues to deliver innovative and creative tourism marketing wins, even with the borders closed
- Qantas not likely returning to the US until there’s a vaccine
- American Airlines is dropping 15 destinations in October, many of which it is the only airline serving
- Boeing putting the squeeze on IAM in Washington re 787 builds
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Virgin Atlantic will now grant status credit for reward flight travel
- Air Astana is giving its elites a temporary boost
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.