We’ve got another live episode for you this week which means the video is probably better than the audio version. If for no other reason than to see a real Ted (RAR!) shirt in action. But if you just want to listen, we can do that, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- United announced a bunch of new routes, some of which are more of a stretch than others
- Basic Economy is selling really well, which might be bad news for airlines
- Joint ventures are a mess, with the Delta Air Lines/Virgin Australia deal the most recently affected, but does it matter
- Berlin’s Brandenburg airports is slated to open next month, but at least one lawsuit hopes to adversely affect those plans
- The 787s continue to face troubles, with several now grounded
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- An analysis of what it takes to be a successful airline in this era
- Debate over the role of Unions in the future of airlines’ financial performance
- A bunch of Q&A from the guests during a special 30-minute extra broadcast we ran
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.