What’s it like flying the friendly skies right now? Fozz was on a United flight last week and has some thoughts on the overall experience.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Air Canada 10x points for co-branded cards pls a 15% discount for buying tix now
- Roberto Colon is playing baseball in Central Jersey rec leagues
- Volocopter selling reservations for test flights 3 years from now
- Air India lost money on 93% of routes in 2019
- Sometimes blowing up an airplane is easier and cheaper than generating visual special effects for a movie
- Pakistan is getting a boost from British Airways and Virgin Atlantic
- BA’s newest 77Ws have doors on their first class seats/suites
- Is COVID transmission happening on planes? Probably more than is reported but less than this report suggests
- AC SuperElites get a free drink and snack, but not real meal, in Y
- UA 787s all getting Polaris
- Lufthansa confirms A380 (8)/A346 (10) into long term storage
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Rossiya Buying BA’s old 747s, except not really
- Pittsburgh gets Cathay Pacific Cargo flights for the next few months
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
(Header image via PIT Airport)
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.