No, that’s not a typo. We’re celebrating and mourning the loss of the Convair 580s from commercial service, now slated for next year, among many other things in this week’s episode.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among the topics in this episode:
- An update on United’s Polaris plans
- CNBC is reporting that United might go back to JFK next year
- The FAA administrator plans to fly the 737 MAX before it returns to service
- Lots of COVID testing partners for airlines
- Europe’s top court will allow cities and countries to regulate AirBnB‘s operations
- Emirates will give out elite status with a credit card
- The Convair 580 is finally disappearing from commercial service next year
- Singapore Airlines decided to not operate tourism flights to nowhere
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- The Pilatus PC-24 had a bug where the on-board ethernet switch could crash and trigger an emergency descent, among other things
- Korean Airlines might divest the Wilshire Grand to finance operations
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.