Inaugurals are always fun, right? So why not go book a few, just in case they actually operate!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Did Thai Airways really make more money selling food than flying? Like a lot more??
- United Airlines trying to expand service into LatAm again in November, plus nonstop SFO-PVG
- American Airlines parking many A321T frames
- AirAsia Japan is dead…again
- Seth is on the road this week and has some thoughts
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- More details on a few inaugural routes that are pricing nicely for both award and revenue bookings
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.