It is earnings season again, and this time around we’re talking through the billions and billions of dollars burned by Delta and United to start.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Fleet changes cost money, but are the values being allocated fair?
- New routes from United into the Caribbean and Central America
- American Airlines is giving up on 2021 already, at least with respect to elite status in the loyalty program
- Is the 737 MAX really ready to fly again?
- Eastern Airlines has its eye on Bolivia and Argentina
- Some fun with Euro notes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Drama in the South China Sea, as the disputed Pratas Islands take center stage
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.