The whale tail statue that caught a runaway train in Rotterdam is ridiculous and incredible, almost to the point of disbelief.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines updated its mobile app for good reasons, but also with some side effects
- Southwest Airlines announced routes for O’Hare and Colorado Springs, mostly to its hubs
- SAA won’t die, with another round of government funding on the horizon
- The JAL 777s are on the way out, as are ANA‘s. And Delta’s are gone, too. Is there a future for these planes as cargo haulers or with another airline?
- BER finally opened. For real. With planes and passengers and everything.
- The Airbus factory in Mobile has tours on November 14th
- A slimmed down Rouge returns to service, but everything didn’t go perfectly
- KLM‘s government funded rescue package is at risk
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A UK airline scored financial support from the government, a virtually unheard of accomplishment
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.