We definitely don’t recommend eating it, but the 2,000 year old street meat discoveries in the ruins of Pompeii are all sorts of awesome.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Montenegro Airlines is dead, but it will likely return soon
- A lawyer involved in representing 737 MAX victims stole payments intended for them
- After years of battles a Delta pilot won their case regarding whistle-blower retaliation, and the now-head of the FAA is implicated
- The EPA finally adopted aircraft emissions standards so Boeing can sell planes internationally but it won’t really help reduce emissions
- Alaska Airlines will continue to block middle seats in its Premium Class cabin, at least most of the time
- Azores Air will fly an intra-Atlantic route from Puerto Delgado to Bermuda and that’s a seriously sexy line
- The book Seth mentioned, Empires of the Sky
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Some thoughts on the increased Alaska Airlines 737 MAX order book
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.