We start 2021 with an unplanned trip down memory lane to Malta, because happy travel memories are a good thing
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Boeing settled with the US Department of Justice, and it seems the price was cheap
- With the new CARES Act extension in play the rules for where airlines have to fly have been revised a bit
- Spirit Airlines was defrauded to the tune of $150k by a group issuing fake pass travel tix
- Marriott is among the companies changing its policies on political contributions in the wake of last week’s insurrection at the US Capitol
- A Sriwijaya 737-500 crashed just after takeoff over the weekend
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New York City’s new Amtrak terminal
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.