Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Topics in this episode:
- The US announced plans to relax restrictions, and then just hours later that was countered. Now the rules are even more strict, including quarantine requirements.
- KLM Indicated it would halt long-haul flights following proposal of strict testing requirements that would affect crew. Again, a change of policy saw that averted.
- Canada’s airlines face continued challenges, including more service cuts as test and quarantine rules are strengthened.
- Norwegian’s long-haul operation is dead, and with that some changes to the TATL marketplace are already being seen.
- Alaska Airlines will offer a new status tier at 100k miles starting next year, but no one really knows what it will include
- A man lived in O’Hare for 3 months.
- British Airways has a new grocery partner for Avios earn and burn.
- Chengdu has a new mega airport slated to open soon.
- The Ghanaian government really doesn’t want to fly to Gatwick
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Allegiant has some fun in Portland
- United Airlines has less fun in long-haul ops
Huge thanks to our newest patrons:
- Matthew H.
- Arthur L.
- Megan J.
- Jeff A.
- Ben B.
- Mike R.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.