An aviation podcast talking about driving? Sometimes that’s the only viable option, and it is strange. Plus, so are we.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- New Dutch airport delayed again
- 777X delayed to late 2023 at the earliest
- Alitalia might really finally die
- Canada closing its borders
- HNA bankruptcy affects about a dozen airlines, 600+ planes and more. Plus $9B+ in embezzlement.
- New Mint suite (including front row Studio)
- Boeing’s next attempt at a new plane
- AA plans MIA-TLV starting this summer
- Dodge Neon as baggage tug
- Allegiant New Routes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Nunavut bathroom idiocy (and Seth‘s poor geography)
- Rolls Royce summer shutdown
- $AAL riding the squeeze
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.