A mistake fare brought back some excitement we haven’t felt in a long time, even if it eventually cancelled. Plus Iceland to Antarctica and much more!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- UA 328 lost an engine and that was all sorts of exciting, plus the flight number matches our episode number, assuming we counted correctly
- US Airport transit funding rules change and it could be a major win, though probably not a LaGuardia
- ATR testing single pilot operations with FedEx
- United adds bus service in Denver
- Icelandair went to Antarctica
- Boeing talking about possible safety issues at Airbus doesn’t look good, even if it might be vaguely accurate, plus EASA said it first
- Lufthansa is ready to ground the A380 permanently
- Air Sinai (which we talked about a year ago) could be going away for good?
- Some follow-up on the Boston-London market and slots
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Frequent flier account data was compromised because of a leak at SITA
- IranAir as some interesting aircraft acquisition processes
- TAP’s mistake fare
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.