Maybe we went a little too far off the rails talking about privacy and ad tech and where they intersect. Including on board JetBlue’s newest A220 fleet. But that shouldn’t be much of a surprise.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- More refunds in Canada
- An update on Tugs
- Other bits from the JetBlue A220 inaugural
- Sun Country‘s new routes, bypassing MSP in the Upper Midwest
- Bonus points options from MileagePlus
- RealID is delayed. Again. May 2023
- Is it time to start planning summer travels?
- Has the advance booking window really shifted? IATA shared some interesting data.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- An El Al Bomb Threat
- Vistara to the US?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Oh, and Seth got at least two references wrong: Picked the wrong pop Justin to make a joke about and Grab became Servy, not Divvy. Oops.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.