Ground issues grounding a plane is harder than you’d think to explain, but very much at the center of the latest 737 MAX drama.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines confirms it will take some MAX 8s
- Delta Air Lines adds Dubrovnik for this summer, as well as Premium Select retrofits on A330/763s, but isn’t combining the two yet
- Avelo picks New Haven for its first east coast hub
- Bernard Ziegler, who basically invented fly-by-wire for Airbus, died
- So did Helmut Jahn, the architect responsible for the UA terminal in ORD and the new BKK.
- Air Senegal plans flights to JFK/IAD later this year
- Kid went into the baggage system at MSP
- UK green list of places people can’t visit
- EASA tracks space weather, too
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Breeze to hire non-college kid FAs
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.