Back on the road and exploring the world, with some thoughts on just how well that’s going overall and why we’re not in a huge hurry to do more of it too soon.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Will the new Alitalia join a Lufthansa Group JV, or stay with its SkyTeam partners?
- Some speculation floating about on United Airlines placing a big aircraft order
- eVTOL “orders” from American Airlines, Avolon Leasing and Virgin Atlantic
- Transat shedding its hotels
- Spirit to launch service at Miami, American to expand (again) at Austin
- Amtrak Railpass
- Stobart Air & Air Antwerp both liquidated over the weekend
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Qatar stopping delivery of A350 due to paint issues
- Seth is in St. Maarten
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.