Opening back up is great, but the inconsistencies are hard to handle. So are the lines.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- MAX10 first flight (and 2023ish deliveries)
- AA cancellations
- More international routes are opening, but the rules remain confusing. (TIMATIC can be useful)
- Airbus Quarantine Tents
- Delta to resume South Africa, denied access to Cape Town
- Unions asking for criminal prosecution of asshats on planes
- Delta plans to hire a lot of pilots by next summer
- A St. Maarten trip report
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- La Compagnie is back, plus TLV, NCE, MXP options
- CRJs are underrated?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.