They might all be terrible ideas, but we’re still going to talk about them and figure out if any of it makes sense.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among the topics in this episode:
- United’s 19-seat electric planes plans
- Hydrogen planes for Icelandair and others
- MRJ might bring back the CRJ700/550
- Delta A350s (7) and 739ER (29) order
- BA 787 nose gear collapse report
- Canada opening to vaccinated Americans
- Boeing 787 front pressure bulkhead rework required
- VS lounges reopen at JFK, LHR
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- ITA (aka Alitalia 2.0) to fly from mid-October, and we’re going to help make sure it isn’t really Alitalia in the end
- A220s over North America
- A couple JetBlue surprises
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.