Kicking off the show with a bad conspiracy theory joke about hurricanes probably isn’t our strongest play, but here we are. It gets better pretty quickly.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines teased a cash & points redemption option internally to staff; details yet to come
- Delta Air Lines won’t require employees to be vaccinated, but will add an insurance premium hike if they don’t
- South African Airways is back from the dead
- Alitalia stopped selling future tickets and its replacement ITA is ramping up to start ops 15 Oct
- Qantas is ready to restart international services, with the A380 returning to flight sooner than previously expected
- Air New Zealand will be retiring its 777s mid-decade as the 787-10s show up
- Delta added 30 more A321neo to its order book, now 155 due
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- An update from O’Hare
- Singapore’s Changi Airport is reopening two terminals, with questionable demand
- Singapore Airlines is running a cruise because it still can’t fly people many places.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.