How does just one out of service plane cause so much trouble for a major airline?? But it worked mostly in our favor, so no complaints this time around.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The 20th anniversary of 9/11 with a charitable twist
- Slot squatting in NYC
- JetBlue London cuts in October, similar to September’s cuts
- Eastern’s cargo insanity (Note: After we recorded Eastern finally answered a query for additional details and will still run passengers 777s; that part of the recording was a mistake)
- Jet2’s pivot to Airbus
- Virgin Atlantic‘ High density A350 coming this Winter, with an interesting business class nook
- KLM cuts LAS, MCO, MIA for the winter as Netherlands closes off US travel. But Portugal didn’t close borders and TAP is advertising that.
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards double tier points
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Bumps in the night
- New UNESCO world heritage sites
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.