Perhaps we should’ve saved some of these topics a week or two, where the Dia de los Muertos celebrations would be more appropriate. But here we are.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines has some interesting new routes for Summer 2022
- Alitalia is dead, but not entirely
- More 787 production issues
- The LaGuardia AirTrain is dead, or at least on pause
- Ryanair blocking charge-back customers
- Short-haul air tax coming to Belgium
- Owner of the JW Marriott Phuket is suing Marriott
- Sun Country new routes and rides
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- AA/B6 elite reciprocity next steps and a bug in the systems
- Air Canada Elite Status Match and then immediate jack up of
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.