This week’s episode is a little different. It’s just Fozz and Stephan, as Seth is soaking in all the avgeekery he can at the Dubai Airshow and there hasn’t been a ton of news.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Some of the highlights are:
- Follow-up from Patreon supporter Lee on the A220 and all-business configurations across the ocean.
- Pilots turning down extra holiday pay.
- AA making cuts in NYC.
- Rumors that British Airways will start London-Heathrow to Indianapolis and bring back some of their other thin routes in summer of 2022.
- Alaska Airlines extending the 50% EQM bonus into next year and rumors of a status challenge in the first quarter.
- The old Continental Presidential Plus card is dead and Fozz is heartbroken.
- United Polaris lounges and American Airlines Flagship lounges are starting to re-open. Newark’s Polaris lounge will be open before Thanksgiving.
Seth will likely be coming in next week with a bunch of news out of Dubai, so we’ll see what the airshow has in the works for the aviation industry!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.