A new variant of concern doesn’t have us too concerned. At least not yet. Plus greenwashing, hub bluffs, and pilot retirements.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- South Africa Omicron variant brings lockdowns and travel bans
- India finally reopening to normal scheduled international flights, but excluding a bunch of countries
- Air Canada‘s “penalty” for refund failures
- British Airways bluffs on Heathrow hub move
- Qantas add a Green status to its frequent flyer program
- Cathay pilots retiring (tied to Frankfurt incident, among other things)
- A trip report, as delivered at the Thanksgiving table by my father
- Arcades making a comeback in airport terminals
- Whitehorse-Yellowknife-Toronto on Air North next summer
- Black Friday sales around travel??
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.