Sometimes the best plan when a trip gets complicated is to just walk away. Or at least strongly consider the possibility in the face of ever changing travel restrictions.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Qatar Airways to lease Cathay Pacific 777-300ERs
- A350 paint issues much broader than initially believed
- The 737MAX moves towards recertification in China
- Allegiant and VivaAerobus want to form a US-Mexico transborder JV
- Fun new lines to the Caribbean
- Frontier Status Match
- United Airlines status/certs extension
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New testing requirements
- Unpacking a trip that got too complicated
- What’s next in the future of travel on a global scale
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.