Lots of news in the Transatlantic market this week, with high hopes for Summer 2022.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- C-Band 5G in Japan doesn’t seem to be a problem for Radio Altimeters
- A350 paint issues still an issue, and now lawsuits are in play
- Lufthansa adding St. Louis, among other new routes and will be well paid to do so
- British Airways and Finnair adding US markets
- PLAY (BWI/BOS)
- Icelandair (RDU) and a new livery
- Qantas picks Airbus (and the strange XLR reference); adding Rome this summer via Perth
- KLM/Transavia also pick Airbus
- IAG/Air Europa fell apart
- AZ Cardinals bought a former DL 777
- United adds free messaging on WiFi
- Air Baltic adds a Finland base
- Underwear as a mask guy
- Fauci says masks on planes may be here to stay
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- JetBlue Mosaic+
- Final A380 and final A320ceo both delivered in the same week
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.