A new year, and we’re ready to go with fresh hot takes on all the latest aviation news.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Christmas/New Years schedule troubles
- Etihad fleet update: sold 4 A380s, keeping 6 for now. All A320s to go to Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Irkut MC-21-300 now certified by Russia
- 737 MAX is back in Indonesia
- P&W 777s Airworthiness Directive is out
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, with more schedule issues and a rant or two.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.