Slightly bizarre to have the lead topic for an aviation podcast to be a subway story, but we’ve never really been a normal group. Plus, we’ve got Jason on to talk about that and many other airplane-related bits.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Allegiant picks the 737 MAX in a big way
- Canadian influencers maybe stuck in Cancun
- 5G & altimeter update
- FR (Ryanair) leaving FRA(nkfurt)
- ITA (Alitalia successor) investment suitors (LH Group v DL/AF/KL)
- Betty White, Sidney Poitier, Bob Saget, and an aviation angle
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Air India/GDS funds seizure
- Former PeopleExpress President going to jail for wire/tax fraud
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.