We shouldn’t be here right now. We should all be there. But we aren’t. And we don’t even really know where “there” is. A most interesting predicament.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Revisiting the TWA hotel
- Hong Kong Bans Transit Passengers
- Finnair cuts ops 20%, Virgin Australia 25%, DL regionals 25%
- United delays Bangalore again, now to October
- Delta makes some routes less-than-daily at Seattle
- Boom’s XB-1 has engines running now
- Boeing 777X program head retiring
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- West Coast ground stop after North Korean missile launch
- Emirates Incidents
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.