With a blizzard bearing down we’re reliving prior diversions and other cold weather travel tales, all the way to Antarctica.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Fozz travel travails
- SkyBot Cam
- Greece/Cyprus/Turkey airport drama
- BA leaving T7 at JFK in December
- Boom Factory in GSO
- Qatar Airways still in the news, with a major pilot fatigue story, and the assumed 777X freighter order (which should be official by the time the episode is live)–
- Boeing writing off more existing product lines while investing in a completely new segment
- Kalitta’a 767s gone
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- 737 MAX in Antarctica
- Stolen FMS computer in Lagos
- British Airways loses a door in CPT
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.