We almost forgot to talk about the Spirit Airlines/Frontier merger on this week’s show because so much other crazy stuff happened since it was announced. Fortunately we managed to not quite screw that up.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- New premium seats coming to Finnair
- New certification challenges for Boeing
- New US routes from Condor
- New old carpet coming to Portland
- New limits for flying over Ukraine
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A bizarre back and forth over jobs for a few flight attendants at United
- The potential for rocket flights rather than just regular planes.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.