Hard to believe we’re still saying this, but please stop being an asshole on airplanes. Or anywhere else, really. But definitely not on airplanes.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- 777X now not likely certified until late 2024, airline delivery in 2025.
- NPR article doesn’t understand that China
Airlines isn’t a Chinese airline
- Breeze planning transcon flights at HPN
- Recaro seatbacks
- Golden knights scared the US Capitol Police pretty good
- AA long-haul fleet shuffle triggered by BA needs
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.