Mergers generally reduce competition. Upstarts increase it. And somewhere in the middle, we like to talk about all of options.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Lufty needs options for 777X delay, and A380 is maybe on the list, but in the meantime, more 787-9s and even more 777X (freighters) on the books
- Oh, and that’s the same 777X that major lessors are now calling into question.
- Avelo gets an Orlando base, and the MCO-Charleston route sees new competition
- Breeze sets up shop in Provo, for a west coast base
- SkyClub Access rules changing
- Airbus production boost and A321XLR delay
- Avianca to buy Viva, but keep operating both brands in competition with each other
- Variability in companion benefits from different elite status programs
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- AF 777 incident
- Turkish launching a ton of new Russia routes
- Smoking pilots may have caused the EgyptAir crash over the Med
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.