Some terribly dorky jokes get us started this week, but eventually we manage to transition to terribly dorky conversations about airplanes, so that’s mostly a win.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- IAG confirms MAX order
- Delta, United officially vie for CPT slots
- United’s P&W 772s coming back
- Turkish taking Aeroflot NTU A359s
- Norse London-JFK launching
- KLM new PremY seat is real, AF new F seat is hinted
- KLM canceling flights due to lines at AMS
- Virgin Australia/Qatar Airways loyalty reciprocity
- Alaska Airlines pilots authorize strike
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- UA Express employee fights a customer
- Northern Pacific crowd funding
- Breeze A220 Transcon ops launched
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.