Change happens. But it gets way worse if the airline forgets to tell you.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Krisflyer devaluation coming from Singapore Airlines
- Norse Atlantic adds Berlin routes
- United adds SFO-Brisbane
- Russia’s spare parts problem (and new plane order)
- Testing gone for US inbound travel
- Comair (South Africa) collapse
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Planes being parked
- A public charter option
- Vueling screwed up a flight change email
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.