As if airport crowds and luggage SNAFUs aren’t enough, summer heat waves are adding to the challenges in travel.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Uncertainty over the MAX 10 certification
- HKG’s 3rd runway is now open
- Akasa Air certified in India
- Connect Airlines certified in the USA
- United adds a maintenance hangar in Rio
- Breeze subbing E190s on transcon A220 routes
- AirTags (or similar) for checked bags?
- SAS bankruptcy
- Monkey transport
- EVA Adding MUC/MXP
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- NFTs for status
- Credit card links
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.