Despite being one of the slowest major air shows for new order announcements in years, Farnborough 2022 offered plenty of news.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Far too much time spent talking about LaGuardia
- Railroad tracks expanding in the heat, and runways melting, too.
- Delta Air Lines‘ 737 MAX 10 order
- EasyJet‘s A32neo order
- Porter expands E2 order
- LATAM A321s and XLRs
- Boom still doesn’t have an engine, but it needs twice as many
- Lots of eVTOL stuff
- Airbus putting an open fan engine on the 380 for testing, Hydrogen stuff, too
- AA, UA, AS earnings
- UA/AC JV happening again
- Branding via salt & pepper shakers
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Seth’s AA Transcon J trip report (and follow on to last week’s version from Michael)
- Alaska Airlines gave away billions of points
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.