More leisure travelers than expected, plus some gardening tips. Oh, and lots of airline news, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The Spirit merger drama is over. And just beginning.
- AA300 NTSB report
- 787s return finally approved (timing unclear for actual restart of
- No MAX 7 this year
- BA doesn’t expect 777X until 2026
- AirTags don’t always work
- Launch dates for Virgin Atlantic A330neo (and should Seth do it?)
- Iberia putting doors on it’s A350 biz seats late 2023
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New routes from Delta and Air France
- KrisFlyer gives back Stephan’s miles
- Aeroplan award chart changes, and expiry of points extended again
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.