Scavenging for spare parts, profitable routes, or just good travel ideas? We’ve got it all in this week’s show.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Schiphol is set to pay out a massive amount of money in pax comp
- Customer support backlogs are still a mess for some; Eurostar closed its phone lines for a month to clear existing cases.
- Heathrow extending 100k pax/day cap
- Sydney is the latest airport to see massive lines and understaffed check-in/security
- Malaysia Airlines taking 20 A330neo from 2024-2028
- Asia is still closed so Northern Pacific is going to try Mexico routes instead
- Delta bringing HND service online from LAX, HNL
- Tailwind launching DC-ish service on a seaplane
- Russia is cannibalizing planes for spare parts
- So is Boeing, moving engines from completed but parked MAXen to new builds more likely to deliver
- Delta allowed to cut flights at LGA/JFK/DCA without losing slots; blames very high sick rates
- JetBlue moving more Mint planes to LAX (plus another TATL market), and a bunch of route suspensions/cancellations extended.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Allegiant is not amused by the Sun Country EAS award
- AraJet (Dominican upstart) is selling tix. Seems like it is actually going to launch.
- Uber killing loyalty program
- Emirates F unlimited caviar
- Akasa founder sudden death
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.