So much news from American Airlines this week we might have to rebrand the show. But lots of other goodies, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The future of American’s A321T interiors?
- American (theoretically) buys into the Boom hype
- American is also (really) buying Air Whiskey and bringing its 60 CRJs in-house (and away from United)
- A canceled route, terrible rebooking, and horrible service
- Ethiopian 737 pilots allegedly fell asleep during a flight
- 737 MAX wing production slowdown, on top of last week’s mention of engine swaps
- Faroe fish cargo carrier
- Singapore’s new T5 plan
- Wizz is not restarting Russia flights after all
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- SAN-LAX is back on UA
- A Hertz mini-rant
- 27000 and the Reagan library
- Emirates cabin upgrades by the numbers
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.