Another airline disappears, but we’re still here. You can decide if that’s a good trade or not.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- aha! Is gone
- Regional pilots pay scale insanity
- Qantas to add AKL-JFK in June 2023
- JetBlue A321LR delays mean no hot meals for some London passengers
- Play adding Dulles in April 2023
- Denver concessions employee travel budget
- Nigeria released cash to foreign airlines, but not all of it.
- Frontier new hub/crew base at PHX
- Finnair pushing traffic via DOH starting in November with daily flights from
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.