It was supposed to be a quick weekend getaway for the crew. That didn’t work out so well.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Virgin Atlantic joins SkyTeam
- Eurostar’s Brexit capacity cuts
- Cleveland gets its European nonstop back
- C919 gets certified
- WestJet MAX 10 order
- Alaska Airlines goes to dynamic pricing on partner awards (maybe?)
- Norse cutting capacity for the winter
- DL/LATAM formally approved; DOT telling the pilot union to stop worrying is amusing
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Delta One lounges at LAX/JFK in 2024
- AA forgot about JFK slots and lost them in 2019 because it didn’t accurately account for them in the US merger
- airBaltic adds AF/KL as earn and burn partners
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.