Halfway through a long trip and still suffering from jetlag, but there’s news to consider and punditry to ponder, so here we go…
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- WestJet consolidates 787s to Calgary
- Pilots speaking up about the MAX cert issues, both for and against an extension for Boeing
- FAA finally moves on flight attendant rest rules, and it might not matter much?
- Lufthansa gets silly about AirTags, or maybe not
- Flyr also struggling with winter demand
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A meh Eurostar experience
- Virgin Atlantic‘s A330neo is delayed, as is the inaugural
- airBaltic NFT loyalty finally launches
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.