New cabins, new partners, and new fuels are just a few of the major investments airlines announced that we’re talking about in this week’s episode.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Lufthansa’s Allegris cabin concept, including a swanky F suite
- Delta/Joby exclusive partnership
- Singapore Airlines maybe investing in Air India
- IndiGo wet-lease of Turkish 77Ws
- Heathrow landing fees encourage new planes, like Aer Lingus saving ~GBP1300/trip with the NEO
- JetBlue TrueBlue deval coming
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- American Airlines investing in Universal Hydrogen
- United’s new summer 2023 routes
- MAX extension didn’t make it into the NDAA
- British Airways move to T8 at JFK is coming soon
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.