What happens when you dupe consumers for decades with the confusing names between classes of service then make a change to a tiny part of the fleet? Fun times, indeed.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- KE631 crash in Cebu
- Hawaiian Airlines will fly cargo for Amazon
- United Airlines finished Polaris rollout on 787s
- We knew American Airlines plans to kill off long-haul first class as of a few weeks ago, but somehow it became an issue again this week.
- Delta Air Lines, British Airways, and Southwest Airlines are all changing elite qualifying rules for next year
- Maybe MAXen flying in China soon? China
Southern is getting some into service condition while others might be getting sold elsewhere
- EU-ASEAN open skies
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Northern Pacific Pivots (again)
- A not so seamless partnership
- Bluetooth Audio on Airplanes
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.