How many million milers is too many? Plus a crazy crash and new transatlantic routes on the horizon.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Crash in Lima
- 70 new MMers/day at Delta
- Alaska Airlines new lounge access rules
- British Airways to CVG
- JetBlue to Paris
- Frontier AYCF pass
- Qantas still has over a billion in flight credits outstanding
- Flair has to cancel Lethbridge-Tuscon route for an incredible supply chain issue
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Checking in on Avelo v Breeze
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.